FHA mortgage loans provide home financing to applicants with bad credit scores. The Home Mortgage Bad Credit is a company that specializes in FHA and subprime mortgage loans for applicants with bad credit. Our lending partners offer bad credit FHA mortgages that are insured by the government for refinance, for debt consolidation, home purchase loans, home improvement, cash out and rate and term refinancing. The participating HUD Approved lenders will help you lower your mortgage payment with a lower interest rate for FHA mortgage loans with bad credit. Did you know that a majority of first time house buyers select government products because the FHA mortgage for bad credit, low down-payments and competitive fixed rate pricing? Americans choose FHA because the financial requirements are minimal and the credit guidelines are more diverse.
- Home Loan Financing to 97%
- Fixed 15 and 30 Year Mortgage Loans
- Quick Money Refinance
- FHA Bad Credit Mortgages for Low Ficos
- Government Insured Refinancing
- FHA Mortgage Refinance for Bad Credit
- Low Payment Purchase Mortgages
- Popular FHA First Time Homebuyer Loans with Bad Credit
Regardless of your credit history, we will help shop lenders for FHA mortgage loans that have great fixed interest rates! HMBC's system makes it easy to compare mortgage lenders, rates and terms online at no cost.
Home Mortgage Bad Credit offers a wide variety of home loans in all 50 states. Get approved now for the best FHA mortgage rates we have seen in decades. Today is a great day to get approved for a government mortgage that enables you to finance a new home, refinance adjustable rate mortgages and consolidate your debts into one fixed payment that will save you money!
- FHA Mortgage Loans up to $720,000
- Borrow up to 96.5% of your home's appraised value.
- Finance Home Rehabilitation the FHA 203K
- Shop Lenders for FHA Mortgages with Bad Credit
- Cash Out Refinancing with only 15% Equity
- FHA Streamline Loans for Quick Rate Reductions
- Fixed FHA Rates on 15 or 30-Year Terms
- FHA Jumbo Loans for High Balance Mortgages
Did you know that FHA is the only government division that operates entirely from the revenues they earn? The Federal Housing Administration is a government entity that is overseen by Congress and the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The funds generated from the insurance premiums paid by the borrowers go into an account that is used to operate the Federal Housing Administration. However, FHA must go through Congress to get loan limits set as well as getting insurance premiums increased.
With the FHA loan mortgage you may be able to refinance 1st and 2nd mortgages together. Refinancing Can Save You Thousands of dollars a year!
Finance your Property Improvements and enjoy the increase in value of your property that occurs usually with home improvements.
- No application fee or annual fees
- HUD allows Bad Credit FHA Home Loans with fico scores as Low as 500.
- You do not have to work for the government to qualify for FHA mortgages
- Tax Advantages for all mortgage interest up to 100% of your home's value.